Tips on getting the most out of your website and online marketing.
Use the recession to grow your business
Michael Schmidt - Wednesday, April 29, 2009
When small businesses tighten the belt, the marketing budget is often the first victim. Don’t make that mistake! - Many (most?) of your competitors are cutting back on their marketing - use that to your advantage - increase your marketing in media/areas normally used by your competitors. Potential customers will see less mention of your competition and more of your business - now is the time to take market share and position your business for maximum growth when the economy turns positive again.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Want More People to Share Your Content? Remove the Social Media Buttons from Your Website and Blog!
- Online Advertising - What were they thinking? (if they were thinking)
- It's official, I'm a "Nookie"
- White papers - should you insist on registration before visitors can download?
- Weekend Roundup: 65+ Hottest News Tweets on: Tech, Social Media and Design.
- Todays 80+ Hottest News Tweets on: Tech, Social Media, Marketing & Design
- 80+ Hottest Tech, Social Media, Marketing & Design Tweets - July 9 2009
- Top 50 Tech and Social Media Tweets July 7th 2009
- Six Reasons to Stick with Your Startup: Survival Stories from the Trenches
- Use the recession to grow your business
online advertising Techology News Entrepreneurship SEO e-commerce web design white papers Twitter Small Business Social Media Lead generation CRM Direct Marketing eSuiteOne B2B eBooks e-mail marketing Startup SEM e-business Facebook
- B2B (1)
- CRM (1)
- Direct Marketing (1)
- eBooks (1)
- e-business (1)
- e-commerce (1)
- e-mail marketing (1)
- Entrepreneurship (1)
- eSuiteOne (1)
- Facebook (1)
- Lead generation (2)
- online advertising (1)
- SEM (2)
- SEO (1)
- Small Business (1)
- Social Media (2)
- Startup (1)
- Techology News (1)
- Twitter (1)
- web design (1)
- white papers (1)